Whether you are looking to learn more about what treatments are possible for an injury or are preparing yourself for an upcoming procedure, it is important that every person understands what to expect from his or her medical care. The Fitzmaurice Hand Institute is dedicated to providing the most effective, minimally invasive, technologically advanced treatment for a range of hand injuries in Phoenix, including:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Trigger Thumb
- Cubital Tunnel Syndrome
- Tennis Elbow
- Dupuytren’s Contracture
- De Quervain’s Disease
- Thumb Arthritis
- Musician hand injuries
- Urgent hand injuries
- Joint replacement
- Nerve compression
- Thumb consults
Call to learn how.
Exceptional Patient Care
Dr. Michael Fitzmaurice believes that the medical care a patient receives is part of an equation that should also include compassion, empathy, and dedication to exceptional patient care. Along with the development of the revolutionary EndoTech system, the Fitzmaurice Hand Institute takes patient satisfaction to the next level.
Some of the many services that our patients can expect include:
- A dedicated online patient portal where patients can easily and confidentially access their information 24 hours a day.
- Verification of insurance information and coverage prior to appointment, including arrangements that can be made over the phone or in person during the office visit.
- Out-of-town patients that can’t make it to Phoenix can schedule a video consultation with Dr. Fitzmaurice.
- Patients can expect waiting time of 10 minutes or less.
- A dedicated medical assistant takes a detailed patient history to streamline the process and maximize each patient’s time with Dr. Fitzmaurice.
- Patients can expect to be examined by Dr. Fitzmaurice, as opposed to a physician’s assistant.
- Fitzmaurice will only order a diagnostic test if it is determined to be absolutely necessary, and all diagnostic tests can be performed on site to save time and the need for a follow up appointment. Dr. Fitzmaurice does the imaging himself and can discuss the results in person on the same day!
Contact a Hand Injury Specialist in Phoenix Today!
Dr. Michael Fitzmaurice is one of the most sought after and in demand hand surgeons in the country. The Fitzmaurice Hand Institute offers the most advanced and effective minimally invasive treatments for carpal tunnel and other hand injuries. Call (480) 568-2824 today to schedule a video consultation or to make an appointment in Phoenix. Prospective patients can also make an appointment online.
Next, read about the conditions we treat.